- Follow Cleveland Clinic brand design guidelines for logo usage, color palette, typefaces, imagery (see onbrand.clevelandclinic.org/get-the-basics/).
- Iconography, photography and medical illustration are permitted — avoid clip art and cartoons.
The following MUST BE PRESENT on every infographic:
- Cleveland Clinic logo (or Cleveland Clinic Children’s logo, when appropriate) must appear at very top or bottom of infographic. The most preferable location is upper left corner.
- Call to action to where it’s being posted.
- Copyright (© 2015 Cleveland Clinic)
What is Iconography?
Iconography is the use of visual images and symbols to represent things, concepts or ideas.
Design & Brand Review
All infographics should be submitted for review before posting.
To submit your infographic for a design and brand review please send a PDF to email@example.com.